Job Vacancy Info : 3 x Implementation Manager and Swap Manager for Celcom Project – Ericsson Malaysia.
Contract duration 3 months extendable. Only Malaysians need to apply (to: email@example.com)
SWAP / Implementation Manager - Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Review the Swap / Implementation Rollout plans for 2G and 3G equipment with the objective of identifying weak spots and complexities that can impact network quality and reliability.
- Review the Swap / Roll-out plans to identify potential critical activities that may require additional, unplanned work, cause delays, and – in worst case – risk network failures, and thus may affect the network performance and project schedules.
- Review the planned work procedures for any cold and hot equipment swap processes, and coordinate with the Ericsson Integrations, Ericsson Drive-Test Team and Site Testing and Installation Teams and the Vendor(s) to ensure all work activities are well detailed and fully understood, properly timed and correctly sequenced in order to minimize network downtime during the actual swap and to reduce risk of ensuing network operational problems.
- Ensure all potential problem situations are properly analyzed prior to actual swap, and that roll-back plans are established and known in detail by all involved parties before physical swap activities start at site.
- Monitor the project swap and roll-out activities and compare results with established guidelines and project plans.
- Ensure that project progress results are compiled, documented and forwarded to Ericsson in required format, quantity and quality, and according to agreed time schedules.
- Initiate and conduct coordination meetings and discussions as required ensuring well coordinated implementation of project activities.
- Assist in identifying project risks and appropriate risk avoidance and mitigation plans and problem solutions.
- Prepare timely and comprehensive reports to the Ericsson about required modifications, deficiencies, and new procedures, etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the implementation of Mobile/RAN Networks, with 5 years in a senior role.
- Ability to use effectively standard MS Office software packages, to produce presentations, reports and update specifications.
- Strong command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. (team work, knowledge sharing, formal training)
- Able to work as part of an integrated team
Work Locations :
· Kota Kinabalu
Thanks and regards,Rofiq