Position: Transmission Engineer
Location: Khartoum, Sudan
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 4 months extendable
· Very good knowledge on IP networking, IP and Ethernet QoS, VLAN.
· Excellent knowledge on SDH and PDH technologies.
· Basic knowledge on RNC and NodeB to check transmission status.
· Ericsson WCDMA/3G RBS Transmission knowledge and working experience.
· Excellent MINI LINK Traffic Node R4 knowledge:
· General PDH and SDH configuration: E1 cross connection and basic NE configuration..etc.
· Ethernet over PDH configuration.
· Native Ethernet configuration including VLAN, QoS and packet link configuration,
· Troubleshooting: SW loops…ect
· SW upgrade
· HW and SW compatibilities.
· Configure MINI LINK Traffic Nodes for Iub over IP sites (EoPDH and native Ethernet).
· Troubleshoot MINI LINK traffic nodes connectivity and NE problems.
· Prepare for transmission cutover activities: study the existing HW, traffic routing and configuration to ensure smooth transmission cutovers.
· Coordinate the activities of on-site teams and provide guidance when required.
· Coordinate with MPBN, RNC and NodeB engineers to ensure transport network clearance.
Ericsson provides accommodation, local transportation and SIM Card.
Contractor to provide flights, Laptop, Mobile phone and Travel insurance.
ParaCell pays for the management company fees and Visa costs.
Please let me know if you could be interested.
Thanks in advance.
Office: +46 8 750 94 50
Mobile: +46 70 7485044