For those intend to join huawei,
Please send your resume to : email@example.com
The due date is 31 september 2011.
Microwave Network Engineer
- Responsible to plan, implement, integrate, migrate, and perform acceptance test for Microwave network
- To analyze network performance, resolve complex network problem, and optimize network architecture.
- As technical point of contact, e.g. engineering team, customer, and vendor.
- To engage directly with marketing team, project team, and customer for the purpose of promoting and delivering strategic services.
- Lead or be part of global technical delivery team. Supervise team in technical related matter.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification or above majoring in Telecommunication / IT / Computer Science / Engineering / or other related technical discipline.
- Preferably with 2 years or above relevant working experience.
- Possess skill in any of the following area: Concept and characteristics of digital microwave communications, functions and principles of each component of digital microwave equipment, common networking modes and application scenarios of digital microwave equipment, propagation principles of digital microwave communication and various types of fading, anti-fading technologies, procedure and key points in designing microwave transmission link. With knowledge in IP is an added advantage
- With multi vendor product network experience is an added advantage.
- Able to work in fast pace working environment.
- Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented and good presentation skill.
- Willing to travel to overseas frequently.